Be sure to check out the Getting Started Guide first.
This is a list of all the samples provided on by the PlayUR Package. You can access the code for these samples via the Package Manager inside Unity.
These all cover basic use-cases of PlayUR, and will be updated in the future to have a web page for each.
- Reading Game Elements
- In this sample, a blue sphere is always shown, however the two red spheres are only shown if a specific Game Element is enabled for this experiment.
- Reading Game Parameters
- In this sample, a number of blue spheres are spawned, the number being set by a parameter. String parameter values are shown in a text box, and a random piece of text selected from a string parameter list when you click a button.
- Reading Experiments and Groups
- In this sample, the current experiment name and group is shown.
- Reading User and Build Info
- In this sample, the username and build info is shown. If the currently logged in user is an "owner" of the game, a special admin-only blue sphere appears.
- Recording Analytics
- In this sample, a blue sphere will bound back and forth, and on every collision record a new analytics action. A sample of sending multiple actions from code in quick succession (stress-test) is also shown.
- Saved Games
- This sample allows you to save some text entered in a text box. On load, the text box will contain the last saved message in the box. PlayUR overrides PlayerPrefs to accomplish this.
- Sample to show how to popup a survey. Data is set in a scriptable object in the sample. PlayUR also has a standard game experience survey, shown here.
- Sample that shows how to open up a popup in the bottom corner with custom text and an image. Useful for notifications, and custom achievement systems.
- Show and record highscores across players. Illustrates a few different variations on the code.
Not yet written:
- Session Management
- Amazon Mechanical Turk Integration